Warehouse Worker / Forklift Driver
We proudly serve Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, Hendry and Martin County. Available positions exist in all of these service areas.
an equal opportunity employer and selects the best matched individuals for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected groups under state, federal or local equal opportunity laws.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday with the possibility of an occasional Saturday. This is a night-time position and will most likely start late in the afternoon and work until the early morning. This position is responsible for filling customer orders from the warehouse stock, stacking cases on a pallet and then safely operating a forklift to place the pallet of product on the truck for delivery.
• Read loading diagrams and load inventory sheets
• Assemble customer orders on pallet as diagramed ensuring accuracy and quality of order
• Load pallet of product on assigned delivery vehicle or delivery staging area
• Meet company standards for productivity
• Operate forklift (or similar equipment) safe and efficient manner. On a daily basis, inspect and perform
minor maintenance on the equipment
• Safely move delivery vehicles to and from loading area
• Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
• Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety and within OSHA standards
• Insure proper rotation and product quality in warehouse
• Safely operate all warehouse equipment (bailer, shrink wrap, etc)
• Maintain product in the repack area when needed
• Report all damage or safety concerns to warehouse supervisor
The ideal individual for this position would enjoy following well defined processes where repeatable results are needed. The candidate would be highly precise in nature and enjoy a job that requires strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results, time and time again. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; individuals performing the job must be patient and conscientious. Both the content and the presentation are important; all work must be highly polished.
Accepting applications does not necessarily mean there is an open position. Southern Eagle occasionally accepts applications in expectation of future openings that may or may not occur.
LOCATION: Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, Hendry and Martin County in Florida. Available positions exist in all of these service areas.